Media Center >
- Lifetime Health Medical Group Welcomes New Pediatrician in Buffalo
— Lifetime Health welcomes Dr. Katherine Vergos to the pediatrics team at the Mosher Health Center in downtown Buffalo.
- Lifetime Health Welcomes New Physician in Amherst
— Dr. Katelyn Johnson-Clark joined the team of pediatric providers at the Amherst Health Center on July 9.
- Lifetime Health Welcomes New Physician Assistant in Amherst
— Carrie Farr McPherson, RPA-C, has joined the provider team at Lifetime Health Medical Group.
- Lifetime Health Opens Area's First Dedicated Migraine Treatment Center
— Lifetime Health has opened the area's first Acute Migraine Treatment Center at 800 Carter St in Rochester to help migraine sufferers whose standard treatments aren't working get relief.
- Urgent Care Earns National Certification
— Urgent Care by Lifetime Health received certification from the Urgent Care Association of America for six of its locations throughout Buffalo and Rochester.