- Primary Care
- Primary medical care focused on YOU and your family, including Internal (Adult) Medicine, Family Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Frequently Asked Questions About Primary Care
- Answers to the most commonly asked questions about primary care; including Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics; at Lifetime Health.
- Our team of pediatricians provides quality, comprehensive care for your children from birth through the college years.
- Behavioral Health
- Short term counseling services for mental health for children and adults.
- Dental Services
- Create healthy smiles for you and your family! Visit Lifetime's Bertha S. Laury Dental Center at 899 Main St for cleanings, preventive care, fillings, restorative procedures, and teeth whitening.
- Lab Collection
- Blood drawing services and lab testing.
- Lifetime Health Medical Group now has mammograms at our Mosher Health Center location (899 Main Street in Buffalo).
- Podiatry Services
- Treatment for foot-related conditions such as bunions, corns, calluses, hammer toes and bone spurs, as well as minor surgical procedures.
- Radiology Services
- Onsite X-Ray services are available at Lifetime Health's Amherst Health Center, 1185 Sweet Home Road.
- Sports Medicine
- Sports medicine physicians commonly treat acute joint pain, overuse injuries and muscle sprains. They also focus on injury prevention and promoting lifelong fitness.
- Patient Resources
- Patient resources, including health information database, forms and links to reputable health and medical websites.